Blueprinted PETG Plastics
Polyethylene teraphthalate glycol (PETG) is a highly durable and impact resistant co-polyester. It can also be sterilized making it food safe. It has excellent adhesion therefore making it easier to print with like PLA, with the strength benefits of ABS (the best of both worlds).
Tensile strength (25 mm /min) - 53 MPa
Elongation at break (25mm /min - 70%
Flexural stress (2mm /min) - 80 MPa
Density - 1.27g/cm³
Approx. length / kg: 1.75mm - 328m | 2.85mm - 123m
Download PETG MSDS
Our high grade PETG is currently available in a range of colours.
We will continue to work on new colours and materials which will provide excellent results!
Shop PETG Filament
Leave a comment
- Kilo spools come well packed in a vacuum sealed bag.
- Backed by our 30 day money back guarantee.
- Orders of 6 or more will come in a shipping box for added protection.
10 Meter Lengths (approx 25grams)
- Lengths of ABS, ASA, PLA, HIPS, PETG, PC will be sent in continuous lengths (max 50 meters).
- Lengths of PVA, TPU and PA will not be sent in continuous lengths (max 10 meters)
- All filament lengths will come sealed in a vacuum bag.
- The length has a tolerance of 20cm per 10 meter lengths.
- A 10 meter length on average is about 40 grams.
- Excellent to test filament or for smaller print jobs.
- If ordering a large amount of different lengths, dispatch can be delayed up to a day.