Excellent and consistent prints with a matte carbon black finish!
Due to its compatibility and capabilities, Blueprinted Carbon Fiber PLA+ is an essential for any 3D Printing setup. You will be sure to love PLA+ Carbon Fiber's smooth matte texture!
- Yields excellent print results regardless of printing methods or extruders.
- Higher melting temperature reduces stringing of filament for a cleaner result.
- Super easy to print with great adhesion at a wide range of temperatures.
- Rich matte black finish which requires little to no post print cleanup.
- Compatible with most 3D printers including MakerBot, RepRaps, Ultimakers and many more.
Note: Due to it's carbon content it may be abrasive to softer hotends.
I have used many rolls of plastic over 5 years of 3D printing. Blueprint3D is by far the best. Very happy prints every time!
1.75mm | 2.85mm (± 0.03mm)
Ext 205 - 240°C | Bed 0 - 70°C
Net Wt. 1 KG | Wt. Gross 1.4 KG
Spool Dia. 55mm | 200mm
Quality Filament Guarantee
Free New Zealand Delivery *
Free Australian Delivery *
Prepaid 30 Day Returns *
Friendly Ongoing Support