Excellent prints that change colour. Just add heat!
Due to its compatibility and capabilities, Blueprinted Thermosensitive Blue PLA+ is an excellent option for any 3D Printing setup. PLA+ Thermosensitive Blue produces consistent prints the whole way out the 1 kilo spool. No doubt these are some other reasons for its success...
- Yields excellent print results regardless of printing methods or extruders.
- Higher melting temperature reduces stringing of filament for a cleaner result.
- Very easy to print with and provides great adhesion.
- Depending on room temperature prints will start out blue and turn to white with heat.
- Compatible with most 3D printers including MakerBot, RepRaps, Ultimakers and many more.
I have used many rolls of plastic over 5 years of 3D printing. Blueprint3D is by far the best. Very happy prints every time!
1.75mm | 2.85mm (± 0.03mm)
Ext 205 - 240°C | Bed 0 - 70°C
Net Wt. 1 KG | Wt. Gross 1.4 KG
Spool Dia. 55mm | 200mm
Quality Filament Guarantee
Free New Zealand Delivery *
Free Australian Delivery *
Prepaid 30 Day Returns *
Friendly Ongoing Support