Benefits of an EDU Account
- Exclusive discounts on our range of reliable and dependable products!
- Referral bonuses. Don't forget to mention which account owner sent you!
- Ability to place work orders with post-payment (for institutions only).
To apply for an EDU account
- Create and activate a Blueprinted account.
- It is important that you use your EDU email address
- Email proof
- Students must attach a photo of a valid student card.
- Educators must attach a letterhead from your institution.
- Orders can only be sent to one specified address (Institutions address is preferred).
- We only offer education discounts in Australia & New Zealand (subject to change).
- If you are purchasing on behalf of a School, College or University. You can request tailored payment terms including post-paid work orders.
- Educators delivery address must match the delivery address indicated on their provided letterhead.
- Referral bonuses are only awarded after the referee's first order.
- The referral bonus is dependent on referee (Student, Educator or Institution).
- Kilo spools come well packed in a vacuum sealed bag.
- Backed by our 30 day money back guarantee.
- Orders of 6 or more will come in a shipping box for added protection.
10 Meter Lengths (approx 25grams)
- Lengths of ABS, ASA, PLA, HIPS, PETG, PC will be sent in continuous lengths (max 50 meters).
- Lengths of PVA, TPU and PA will not be sent in continuous lengths (max 10 meters)
- All filament lengths will come sealed in a vacuum bag.
- The length has a tolerance of 20cm per 10 meter lengths.
- A 10 meter length on average is about 40 grams.
- Excellent to test filament or for smaller print jobs.
- If ordering a large amount of different lengths, dispatch can be delayed up to a day.