Excellent print quality with a lemon yellow finish!
ABS+ Yellow is an excellent printing material for more durable and functional prints. ABS+ Yellow's consistency throughout and between batches since launching in early 2014 has led it to becoming one of our most sort after products. No doubt these are some other reasons for its success...
- Yields excellent print result.
- Lemon yellow finish which can be made super glossy with acetone vapour treatments.
- Doesn't crack during or after print completion.
- String and blog free extrusion.
- Well packaged with attention to detail.
- Compatible with most 3D printers which have a heated bed including the Zortrax M200, Up! and Flashforge printers.
Tried Blueprint3d ABS filament for the first time yesterday. It's good stuff. Flows nicely and layers adhere well. My extruder doesn't shred the filament or skip and click anymore. Highly recommended.
Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene
1.75mm | 2.85mm (± 0.03mm)
Ext 230 - 280°C | Bed +100°C
Net Wt. 1 KG | Wt. Gross 1.4 KG
Spool Dia. 55mm | 200mm
Quality Filament Guarantee
Free New Zealand Delivery *
Free Australian Delivery *
Prepaid 30 Day Returns *
Friendly Ongoing Support