Excellent environmental durability with a jet black finish!
ASA Black is an excellent printing material for more durable and functional prints. It has similar functions to ABS plastics, but is easier to use and is UV resistant making it excellent for outdoor applications. No doubt these are some other reasons for its success...
- Yields excellent print results with minimal warping.
- Doesn't crack during or after print completion.
- String and blog free extrusion.
- Rich black finish.
- Well packaged with attention to detail.
- Compatible with most 3D printers which have a heated bed including the Zortrax M200 and Flashforge printers.
Acrylonitrile Styrene Acrylate
1.75mm | 2.85mm (± 0.03mm)
Ext 230 - 260°C | Bed +100°C
Net Wt. 1 KG | Wt. Gross 1.4 KG
Spool Dia. 55mm | 200mm
Quality Filament Guarantee
Free New Zealand Delivery*
Free Australian Delivery*
Prepaid 30 Day Returns*
Friendly Ongoing Support